Merchant Navy Coaching Institutes in Punjab are growing daily because businesses are hiring a lot of students in their respective fields. The TML Defence Academy is the coaching center for merchant navy students in Punjab. This institute has been instrumental in the career development of students that have a knack for seafaring. We provide talented students with knowledgeable and skilled mentors led by industry experts (ie: top captains and marine safety managers). Our instructors not only educate our students on conceptual clarity but important standards such as vessel security, regulations, and fuel management. Because the notes were written by their own faculty, they are the Top Coaching Institutes for Merchant Navy Exam in Punjab. For preparation for the merchant navy, we provide excellent coaching classes in Punjab.
WHAT IS THE MERCHANT NAVY:
The Merchant Navy is a worldwide commercial navy that specializes in transporting goods and occasionally, passengers. They have a fleet of ships like cargo liners, passenger ships that convey goods or oil tankers, as well as other unique forms of transportation.
These fleets are owned by shipping businesses, either domestic or international. Merchant navies do control international trade. Most import and export businesses can stall without the presence of a Merchant Navy.
Our Merchant Navy Coaching in Punjab Batch Timings & Other Details
|Merchant Navy Coaching In Punjab||Details|
|Duration||3 months, 6 months, Foundation Batches|
|Class Timings||9:00 to 6:30 pm (Full Day) (Customized Batches)|
|Monday – Friday, Sat (Test, Doubt, SSB)
INR 25000 – 60000
IMU-CET Coaching Classes in Punjab
Join IMU-CET Coaching to get good scores on the IMU-CET. In order to be admitted to any undergraduate program at IMU, you must pass the IMU-CET. Candidates must take and pass the IMU-CET in order to be admitted to our undergraduate programs or its affiliated institutions. We’ll help you learn everything you need to know so that it’s easier to achieve your academic goals.
With the development of technology and the ingenuity of society, today’s ships have a lot of different things on them. With extensive automation, security, and the huge strength required to work in these industries, there are many different jobs available for people with all kinds of qualifications. Nowadays there are scholarships where you can pay your tuition for old courses if you’re not charged for coaching. Merchant Navy coaching institutes that offer merchant navy coaching in Punjab
MERCHANT NAVY SPONSORSHIP EXAM COACHING IN Punjab
Great training sponsored by a maritime sponsoring enterprise is why you’ll receive your living and education expenses while you are undergoing training to be a Deck Cadet. To qualify, you must first complete your pre-sea course before applying. Companies that provide sponsorship in this sense include shipping corporations, delivery management corporations, or charitable corps. Having one means that you have the opportunity to receive a stipend for your time spent in training. In Punjab, TML Defence Academy is a renowned institution for providing top-notch sponsorship coaching for the Merchant Navy.
We are happy to offer ourselves as the service provider for the Merchant navy sponsorship exam in India at TML Defence Academy.
- This test has 3 phases of examination after Successfully passing this exam you will get 100% sponsorship from the best company.
These 3 phases are given below:-Written offline/online test.
- Psychometric/physical fitness test.
- Medical test & personal Interview.
BENEFITS OF GETTING SPONSORSHIP:-
- Nowadays, it is almost impossible to recruit any more qualified maritime staff because the majority of people complete the pre-sea course without any subsidies. Therefore, these individuals may face a number of challenges when it comes to finding employment.
- Joining any of our providers will 100% guarantee your path and placement post-course. So in short, “Getting sponsorship from any permitted transport company will comfy your present and future sufficiently”.
MERCHANT NAVY COACHING ACADEMY In Punjab
The best tutoring for the Merchant Navy Sponsorship Exam is offered in Punjab by TML Defence Academy. A challenging and exciting career move is what those who are unquestionably looking for a job or trying to grow their professional talents are guaranteed to find. TML Defence Academy is internationally recognized for its high-quality teaching environment that promotes the best in marine business success, with customer service and education accessible to businesses of all sizes from around the world. They also help you develop your professional abilities to meet demands throughout the world.
IMU CET Examination Pattern
- Subjects – Mathematics (50 Marks), Physics (50 Marks), Chemistry (50 Marks), General Knowledge (25 Marks), English (25 Marks), General Aptitude (25 Marks)
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration – 3 hours
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MERCHANT NAVY:
Deck Cadet (DGS + IMU scheme) – leading to B.SC. Nautical science :
- Educational Qualification: Pass / appear in 12th class from affiliated universities above 60% in PCM.
- With physics as an individual subject in one of the years of B.SC. In PCM or electronics with an average of above 50% from a UGC /DEC recognized university.
- B.E./B.TECH degree from a college recognized by AICTE.
- Should pass English subject above 50 % marks either in 10th or 12th class.
Age: Above 25 years.
Medical: 6/6 eyesight and no color blindness.
Best Institute For Merchant Navy Course in Punjab
- The need for Merchant Navy Coaching Institutes in Punjab is growing daily because of the high-demand for new employees. RN Career Group is an up-to-date and state-of-the-art merchant navy coaching facility in Punjab. The dream of pupils who are inclined towards this subject matter is progressive.
- The best merchant navy coaching programs are offered by RN Career Group. Our instructors educate students on the key concepts related to their classes. Furthermore, the notes themselves have been written exclusively by our faculty and by us, they are from Top Coaching Institutes for IMU CET Exam in Punjab.
- RN Career Group provides excellent coaching for the merchant navy in Punjab. For example, one of the most important classes you’ll need to take is our maritime degree program. First, you’ll need to pass an exam and be given your degrees so that you can join the merchant navy as a deck cadet. RN Career Group can help you find a great merchant navy training center in India, as well.
- After the 12th grade, one can enter the Merchant Navy’s Deck Officers program. To join, you’ll need top-notch facilities with a variety of courses that offer coaching for the Merchant Navy Exam. We offer these amenities and more to aspiring officers – head to our merchant navy academy for more information today.
Frequently Asked Questions By IMUCET Aspirants:
Q1 How many attempts are there for IMU CET?
Ans:The Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test, or IMU CET, is only held once a year and is used by the Indian Maritime University to provide admission to various maritime colleges. General category candidates should be at least 18 years old, but no older than 25.
Q2 What are passing marks in IMU CET?
Ans: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any field, with a minimum of 50% marks. SC and ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in their degree requirements.
Q3 What type of questions are asked in IMU CET?
Ans: Students taking IMU CET 2022 are required to complete 200 MCQ-type questions for undergraduate programs (excluding BBA) and 120 MCQ-type questions for postgraduate programs. The entrance test is objective in nature, with a total time duration of 3 hours.
Q4 Can girls go to IMU?
Ans: Girls can apply in IMU CET for Be/BTech (Marine engineer)
Q5 Is there a negative mark for IMU CET?
Ans: Total 200 marks. For each correct answer, a +1 mark will be awarded. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Q6 Is a Passport required for IMU Exam?
Ans: The applicants must have a valid Passport at the time of admission.
Q7 Is IMU CET difficult?
Ans: It’s not too hard to examine in the IMU CET. There are 5 topics: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge. Physics and Mathematics take up a larger share of the IMU CET exam, around 50%.
Q8 Who Provides The Best IMU CET Coaching In Punjab?
Ans: For the past few decades, Rishi Sharma (9872649209) has been teaching students how to pass the Merchant Navy Test or the IMU CET Exam. He runs an institute under the name of RN CAREER GROUP where his success rate is 100% – not just for written exams, but also for pre-sponsorship exams.