Would you like to study and prepare for the Air Force Common Admission Test at Best Institute, Jammu, and Kashmir? You can prepare online as well as offline. The Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted twice a year and is required by Indian Air Force (Flying, Technical, and Non-Technical branches) applicants who wish to fight for one of the most sought-after careers in North India. Our AFCAT coaching in Jammu and Kashmir is perfect for those who live in neighboring states such as Haryana, Jammu, Rajasthan, or Himachal Pradesh. Applicants will take advantage of our coaching services which are available either in their home or a comfortable space we provide. Students from surrounding places come to Jammu every year to prepare for the AFCAT Written exam.
Are You Want To Serve In Airforce, AFCAT Coaching Institute is here to help! We offer free demo classes in Jammu. Give us a call at 9872649209 today!
TML Defence Academy has become a popular educational choice for many locals in the Jammu region who are interested in studying defense-related subjects. The academy’s experienced teachers, high-quality standards, and excellent results have made it one of the top choices for those looking to study specific fields of interest and succeed on defense-related tests, such as AFCAT Coaching In Jammu.
How Many Seats Are There In AFCAT?
There are about 300 vacancies in each recruitment drive. Considering the exam is conducted twice a year, there are around 600 vacancies available at any given time. Serving in the Indian Air Force is a great opportunity for anyone who would like an honorable job that they can be proud of. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) should be considered one of the best opportunities for women to join the defense forces as an officer.
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India as per the Indian citizenship act, 1955.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible
Qualified candidates can apply to participate in two annual exams: AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2. Candidates should review the eligibility criteria for the flying, and ground (especially technical and non-technical) branches of the Indian Air Force, as well as exam details such as the patterns, syllabus, and other specifications. These are given below.:
|Conducted by||Indian Air Force|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Syllabus||AFCAT- General Awareness & Current affairs, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
EKT – Computer Science, Mechanical Engg, and Electrical & Electronics
|Exam pattern||AFCAT Exam is an objective type test consisting of 100 Questions of 300 marks
EKT is also an objective type test consisting of 50 questions for 150 marks.
|Exam Fees||The online Fee for the AFCAT exam is 250 Rs|
|Exam purpose||To select Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches|
Come find out why our faculty is among the best. We provide personalized courses as well as coaching classes, daily and weekly mock tests, and chapter-wise daily tests. This way, your child will know their strengths and weaknesses, so they can take advantage of their strengths to learn from their mistakes. You’ll get access to level test series from beginner to officer level which will provide that edge your child needs.
|General Awareness||History, Geography, Sports, National & International Organisations, Art & Culture, Personalities, Environment & Ecology, Indian Polity, Economy, Basic Science Based Knowledge, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National & International), and Defence.|
|English||Comprehension, Detecting Errors in Sentences, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonym/ Antonym, Cloze Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph, Idioms, and Phrases, Analogy, Sentence Rearranging, Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution.|
|Numerical Ability||Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average/Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams), Area and Perimeter, Probability, Number System & Number Series, Mixture & Allegation Rules, Clocks.|
|Reasoning and military aptitude test||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning|
Why TML Defence Academy is the Best AFCAT Coaching in Jammu?
- We have the best refund policy and guarantee in our industry. We’re committed to your success and will do whatever it takes to help you reach your goals. You won’t need to pay anything if we’re unable to help you get results.
- It is not only your hard work but also your strong determination that leads to a successful candidate.
- To prepare you for the exam, our study section will guide you through what you need to know. 95% of the information covered in written tests is also found throughout our study sessions.
- When you register for our 5-hour daily classes, including an hour each for review, tests, and other study materials, you can be confident that you will successfully take this exam on your first try.
- We hold our classes to the highest standards and guarantee you’ll learn Math’s shortcuts. We can say without a shadow of a doubt that there is no better teacher than our director, who has 9 years of experience teaching this material.
- Whether you’re planning on taking tests for the Indian Armed Forces or Imperial examinations, we have courses that can help you prepare. Our programs are also flexible so you can start anytime – and if you join us for a batch now, it’s possible that we’ll be able to help prepare you for tests in the future.
- Do you have difficulty preparing for exams? We offer mock tests every day to help make it easier. You can take one test every day, leading up to the big day. The tests on our website are for 40+ exams with prompts from 2019.
AFCAT Coaching has a highly-experienced staff of 14 people, who monitor cadets to make sure they feel confident about their upcoming exams. Our study materials are provided in the form of 12 booklets that include all the information needed for preparation. Together, these factors help candidates to successfully show what they know and fulfill their dreams. That is why AFCAT Coaching in Jammu has become the first choice for cadets interested in getting prepared with their coaching.
AFCAT Frequently Asked Questions By Aspirants
Q1: How many times can you give AFCAT?
A: There is no limit to the number of attempts in the AFCAT exam.
Q2 How much does a flying officer who is chosen by AFCAT make?
A: A flying officer who is chosen by AFCAT will earn between INR 56,100 and INR 1,10,700 annually.
Q3 Is AFCAT now accepting reservations?
A: No, there are no reservations allowed for the AFCAT exam.
Q4 Are AFCAT interviews difficult?
A: Since the AFCAT AFSB interview is a little challenging, you should prepare thoroughly. If you want to succeed in the AFCAT AFSB, you must concentrate on developing your critical thinking abilities and leadership traits. This post will assist you in choosing the best preparation method for the AFCAT AFSB Interview.
Q5 Can girls take the AFCAT exam?
A: Men and girls can apply for the Air Force’s Flying Branch through the AFCAT.
Q6 Is it feasible to pass the AFCAT on your first try?
A: It may appear challenging at first, but if you’re willing to study wisely and work hard, no one can stop you from passing the AFCAT exam on your first try. It makes no difference how many times you attempt.
Q7 Is 180 on the AFCAT a decent score?
A: A good AFCAT score ranges from 160 to 180 out of 300. Candidates might learn more by reviewing the previous year’s cutoff trends.
Q8 Is swimming required for the AFCAT?
A: Swimming is required. These were the terms listed in the Air Force Joining Instructions that prospective commissioned officers received from the Air Headquarters/Ministry of Defence.
Q9 Is AFCAT exclusive to the flying branch?
A: The Indian Air Force administers the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to choose candidates for its three branches, including the Ground Duty Branch (Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission), Technical Branch, and Military Branch (Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission)
Q10 Is Afsb it harder than SSB?
A: It doesn’t matter whether you prepare for the SSB or AFSB because both follow the same testing procedures and demand the same level of performance, despite a few minor changes.
- Online / Offline mock test that includes 40+ exam-based Mock tests 20 days before the final exam helped our aspirin
Q11 Who Provides The Best AFCAT Coaching In Chandigarh?
A: RISHI Sir is the best mentor here he cleared NDA, CDS, and AFCAT (appeared for SSB 11 times)and now helping no of students to crack their defense exams from the last decade. Rishi accomplished MSc in Physics from Punjab University (Gold medalist).
Rishi not only guides you along with that he shows you the exact path from where you fulfill your aim. He runs an institute under the name of TML Defence Academy CHANDIGARH moreover he produces topmost results not only in AFCAT but also in other defense exams like CDS, AFCAT, TA, IMU-CET.